Carole Netzer has returned to us in the new role of Team Leader in the Paris Office. She takes the lead on inter-office work.
We wanted to know more:
- Team Leaders have a lot of responsibilities, what is your favourite challenge?
My favorite challenge is to try to build a dynamic and confident team + increase Paris office image in front of client eyes.
- Tell us one thing that you learnt in the past that you are using right now:
Communication is everything. Gandhi said : “You can have every abilities, if you don’t have the attitude you won’t succeed”
- Which of your skills would you most like to share with your staff?
The communication as for me this is the key for a good work.
- Who or what was the most important influence in your early career?
Honestly my father for his strength and the capacity he’s always had to transform his dreams in reality.
- If a client wanted to meet in Paris where would you take them?
As I already did, I will take them to the Café Marly for a lunch in front of the Louvre
- You’ve travelled a lot for work but Paris is your city, help us paint a picture of this city:
- Paris … “ La plus belle ville du monde “
- Your favourite Monument: The Eiffel Tower. It makes me feel home.
- Wrong reason why Paris is famous: Tabac / waste / Contrast with the beauty of the city
- Favourite name street: Rue Princesse
- Things you hate the most: Taxi definitely !!! (again today!)
- The architectural details used the most in the city: Moulding in Haussmanian building
- Your secret garden: La rue du Square Montsouris
- The place that makes you feel outside of Paris: The street Villa Daviel in Paris XIII which is a paved street out of time
- The French expression you won’t try to translate in English: “Ca coûte les yeux de la tête”… Too difficult to translate and to explain…